What to Expect
“I love to get out into the countryside, be a child for the day, and take some great photos along the way”
Our portrait sessions take place out in great outdoor locations where we can run around, explore and embrace being out in nature.
Every season we have offers a unique backdrop, incorporates different activities and so the day is relaxed and informal bringing out the true personality of your child or family.
Locations are entirely dependant on where you like to go as a family, such as your favourite walk, a place of interest or if you prefer I can introduce you to some of my favourite places on Ashdown Forest.
Below is a brief overview of what to expect, before, after and during a session.
What to Expect
A Brief Overview:
- If my style of photography is fitting with what you would like for your own portrait session, fantastic!
- Please get in touch to receive more details on what to expect and a brochure
- You’d then let me know if you want to discuss what you’re looking for and if I’m the right fit for your needs
- If the answer is a yes, we’ll discuss dates and seasons
- As we get closer to our date, you will receive everything you will need to know
- On the day: we will have a lovely day, you can leave everything to me
- Timings: generally we start early to enjoy the lovely morning light
- Sessions are anything from 1, 2 or even 3 hours depending on you
- After the session I will professionally edit and process the best images from the day
- Presentation of the images takes place in the comfort of your home
- You choose your favourite images
- You select high quality prints and products best suited to your requirements
- Delivery of the items takes approximately 14 days and is personally checked and delivered by Mimi VP Photography
What to do next:
I’ve kept details short and simple, however for a more in-depth guide as to What to Expect as well as a brochure please contact me at email@example.com and I will send it to you as soon as possible.
If you like my style of photography I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting.